Thick brown leather bracers with deep emerald green trim. This particular version is hand drawn and burnished / carved with the figure of the Tree of Life... A popular symbol of Celtic / Nordic history. They also have carved Celtic styled vines running along both inner and outer arm. Created to impress at your favorite Ren Faire, LARPS, fantasy enthusiast,, etc. These bracers fasten around the forearm with heavy leather lace through plated eyelets. Be sure to check out our new matching shoulder pouch, archery quiver and archery arm guard. This pair is designed to fit most sized male or female forearms. As with all of our products, the design is hand drawn original artwork.
- Measures approx. 7" (length) x 4" (upper diameter) x 2.75' (wrist diameter) (Adjustable smallest size). Available in different sizes & color by request (Custom Order)
- Excellent for the medieval, LARP and renaissance role play.
- Hand sewn with heavy chord.
- Laced fastener with heavy black leather lace
- Leather is sealed, polished and weather proofed to resist the harsher elements of nature.
- Flat metal studs can be added by request
- Available in Dark Brown, Blue, Purple or Deep Burgundy by Special Order (Custom)